If you are looking for recreational activities, the helicopters are versatile enough to get you anywhere you want to go.
Therefore this versatility is accompanied by some responsibilities! Operating safely and securely a helicopter to and from locations outside the airport requires: additional expertise, a strong commitment to understanding the performance of your aircraft, and above all being properly trained in aeronautical decision-making.
This training MUST be taught from the beginning of your first lesson. Understanding threats and how to handle them before and during the flight, these are the key elements to make you an aware and self-confident pilot.
If your goal is becoming a helicopter professional pilot, but your schedule requires you to submit to your training by steps, we will help you to acquire the fundamentals that will guide you through the rest of your training.
If you already have an air certificate, our additional EASA-approved courses will allow you to save time and money.
• Be over 16 years old for the course registration and 17 years old to take the practical exam
• Pass the 2nd Class medical examination (at the IML, institute of forensic medicine in Milan, or authorized doctor)
• 100 hours of theoretical lesson (minimum activity)
• 45 hours of in-flight training (minimum activity)
HELICOPTER USED FOR THE TRAINING: R22 Beta II
Training cost and duration
The training programme can be completed in 6 months.
Contact us to receive a quote
THE FOLLOWING COSTS ARE EXCLUDED:
• ENAC Expenses for Theoretical and Practical Exams (Examiner per diem)
• Exam flight (about 1,5 hours)
• Any increase in the minimum number of flight hours issued by the competent authorities