This program is designed for students with no previous experience in aeronautics.
It includes all the certificates and permissions you need to successfully start your aviation career.
You will achieve:
• a Private Pilot's License - PPL;
• a Commercial Pilot License - CPL;
• a Flight Instructor Qualification - FI;
• an Air Work Qualification in the Mountains - MAW;
• an operation with Barycentric Hook rating - HESLO1 (external load transport);
• Type Rating R22;
• Type Rating R44;
• Type Rating AS 350 B2;
• Type Rating AS 350 B3;
• Total flight hours 250.
This training requires full-time commitment, regardless of the various possible pathways within this program.
Training cost and duration
The training program can be completed in 24 months.
Contact us to receive a quote.