After the Commercial Pilot License, becoming a flight instructor can turn into your first business experience. It is a demanding, rewarding and very interesting job that will give you the opportunity to accumulate the flight hours necessary to reach the minimum requirements for other commercial positions (photo tours, scenic flights, firefighting, etc.).
Our flight instructor course focuses on soft skills such as Crew Resource Management (CRM), Aeronautical Decision Making (ADM), and Threat and Error Management (TEM) specially tailored to the flight instructor.
Once you have demonstrated that you have the required flight skills, you will learn to teach techniques to transfer your technical and flight skills in a safely and efficiently way, along with common student mistakes and how to correct and/or avoid them.
Talk to our Chief Flight Instructor to discover all the benefits. It is an intensive but fun and very rewarding course.
• Be 18 years old
• Pass the 1st Class medical examination (at the IML, Institute of Forensic Medicine in Milan)
• Done 10 hours of instrumental training flight
• Completed 20 hours of browsing
• For CPL-H holders, own 220 hours of helicopter flight, 100 of which as PIC
• 125 hours of theoretical lesson (minimum activity)
• 30 hours of in-flight training (minimum activity)
HELICOPTER USED FOR THE TRAINING: R22 Beta II
Please do not hesitate to contact us for all the details.
Training cost and duration
The training program can be completed in 6 months.
Contact us to receive a quote.
THE FOLLOWING COSTS ARE EXCLUDED:
• ENAC Expenses Theoretical and Practical Exams (Examiner per diem)
• Exam flight (about 1 hour)
• Any increase in the minimum number of flight hours issued by the competent authorities