The Commercial Pilot License is the first important step to make your dream comes true and turn your passion into a job.
• Helicopter Private Pilot License
• Pass the 1st Class medical examination (at the IML, Institute of Forensic Medicine in Milan)
• Be 18 years old
PRACTICAL COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
• 155 total hours of which:
50 hours as pilot in command (PIC), of which 10 hours in navigation
5 hours VFR-N rating
• 250 hours of theoretical lessons (minimum activity)
• 30 hours of in-flight training (minimum activity)
HELICOPTER USED FOR THE TRAINING: R22 Beta II
Training cost and duration
The training program can be completed in 24 months.
Contact us to receive a quote.
THE FOLLOWING COSTS ARE EXCLUDED:
• ENAC Expenses Theoretical and Practical Exams (Examiner per diem)
• Exam Flight
• Any increase in the minimum number of flight hours issued by the competent authorities